Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Poem/Book Visualization Project Ideas

Katie Reed - I Want That Love

How can I explain how I feel without revealing 
too much about how I feel?
After all a feeling is meant to be expressed.
In an ideal world of my own utopia I would be in love 
and live to write and have the right to the above. 
On occasions I feel suppressed by myself and what I think
and what I want are two different things.
I think I should wait until my life truly begins
but I want to find the kind of love I know I deserve
the overwhelming, inconsiderate, selfish
world consuming power of love.
That little feeling that throws itself on your heart
until you give in, I want that feeling. 
I want someone who likes me for who I am,
loves me and lives for me, yet still voices their opinions,
views and challenges almost everything I say
I want someone I can sit down and watch the stars with,
someone who can't read my mind but knows when to hold my hand.
I want that love, the love that overrides your heart
and takes every piece of that feelings you have
and makes it worth while.
I want someone who will kiss me gently and mean what they say.
I want that love

My idea for my book/poem visualization project is to create a bouquet of roses, since they are a symbol of love, and to put lines from the poem on random petals throughtout the bouquet. Right now that is the only idea I have, and I'm really excited to execute the idea, but if I think of anything else I'll be sure to post about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment