Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Self Visualization Project



For my project I wanted to get across my love for music, and how I feel different emotions and listen to different music for different moods. I put the images of an angry version of myself, because it's very rare that I am mad. You really have to work hard to get me mad, but I ended up liking that piece out of all three of my pieces the most. I'm happy with this project, but I still felt like I could do more, it was just the fact that I couldn't figure out exactly that piece of the puzzle to this project that was missing. I did enjoy making this project, even though i have to admit I'm not a big fan of incorporating myself, especially pictures of myself in my project, but I really liked experimenting and letting a little of all aspects of my emotions show through. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment